Sports & Entertainment Development
World Development Group International has been providing products and services in the sports & entertainment sector for more than thirty years. As commercial themed developers, passion is always at the forefront of our focus. The principles at WDGI all feel very strongly that your passions and dreams are not to be taken lightly and if you follow these passions you very rarely fail in finding happiness. Designing and developing passionate projects for others is equally as important as creating a passionate project of our own.
The following list comprises the areas that WDGI works comfortably within but clearly will help to design and fulfill any dream one can imagine.
• Amusement Parks/Boardwalks/Casinos/Restaurants
• Equestrian Centers – Complete Full Service Capabilities
• Indoor Riding Arena’s
• Covered Arena’s
• Custom Designed Barns
• All-Weather Arena’s
• Round Pens
• Footing Specialists/Renovations
• Resort Destinations – Hotels, Golf Courses, Marina’s
• Theme Parks/Ride Design, Fabrication, & Erection
• Movie Theatre Complex’s
• Stadiums – Aquatic, Baseball, Equestrian, Football, Soccer, Tennis
• Grandstand Design, Fabrication, & Erection
• Bleacher Systems – Misc. Metal, Concrete
• Signage, Scoreboard – Design, Fabrication, & Erection
• Stabling – Many Available Options
• Track Surface Specialists
• Rail Systems, Track & Paddock Fencing
Complexes, Indoor Stadiums, Indoor & Covered Riding Arena’s
World Development Group is an innovative leader in the concrete and steel building industry. We can engineer and build a clear span building of any size, so if your needs call for an indoor coliseum, a covered arena for your show facility or a covered round pen or covered exerciser for your farm.
WDGI can deliver and guide you through every phase of planning, construction and meeting all building code requirements along the way. In the end one thing is certain, World Development Group has you covered.
Current & Past Arena Projects:
• Jacksonville Equestrian Center – Jacksonville, Fl. 300’ x 300’ Main Arena, 130’ x 80’ Cattle Cover These structures shall attach to the existing 6,000 seat indoor stadium. This covered arena complex will become the largest clear span covered arena in the equestrian world.
• Equestria Horse Park, Covered Arena Complex –Loxahatchee,Fl.
180’ x 300’ Multi-Discipline Main Arena
(2) 125’ x 125’ Attached Conditioned Viewing Area’s
(2) 80’ x 200’ Attached Schooling Arena’s
• Forty Licks Farm Arena – Loxahatchee, Fl. (White Fences) 80’ x 200’ Dressage Covered Arena w/Attached Storage Bldg.
(24) Stall Custom Barn, (2) Custom Residences
• Top Meadow Farm Arena – Wellington, Fl.
130’ x 260’ Hunter/Jumper Covered Arena
• DD Ranch Arena – Boynton Beach, Fl.
90’ x 200’ Reining Covered Arena & 80’ x 60’ Exercise Covered Structure
• IDA Farm (International Dressage Academy) – Wellington, Fl.
80’ x 200’ Dressage Covered Arena
40’ x 40’ Shavings Storage Cover
• Global Dressage Festival – Wellington, Fl. - 2012
• 210’ x 360’ Multi-Discipline Covered Arena – (Once considered the largest clear span structure in the equestrian world).
• (2) 96 Stall Barns – Complete Design, Concrete, Erection
• Elevated Vendor Decks, Raised Competition Arena Wall Systems
• Show Offices, Restrooms & Wash Rack Buildings
• Manure Management Structures
• Plumbing and Mechanical Systems
• Concrete Retaining Walls
• Custom Fencing and Railing Systems
Equestrian Communities, Custom Homes & Barns
World Development Group shares your passion for the equestrian lifestyle. We are proud to have assembled an unparalleled team. Our architectural partners focus on designs that reflect the client’s needs and enhance the community.
Our home and barn building teams are also made up of equine professionals with extensive experience, which results in a home or barn that is beautiful, functional and designed and engineered to provide an ideal comfortable environment for you and your horse.
World Development Group International’s scope includes the development of equestrian communities and equestrian-themed resorts worldwide.
Communities Under Development:
Equestrian Estates At White Fences – Loxahatchee, Florida
An upscale equestrian sub-division consisting of 24 lots ranging from 11 acres – 19 acres with the opportunity of assembling additional acreage if requested. The developer “Equestria International Brands” has retained world renowned architect Dan Sater and “The Sater Design Group” to design their new western Palm Beach County community. All disciplines welcome.
The Developer and Architect in collaboration shall compose custom designed residence, matching barn, covered and all-weather arenas in Neo-classical/Plantation themes.
Home & Equestrian Packages:
Standard packages shall offer residential designs from a minimum of 2500 sq. ft. to any size a prospective buyer prefers.
Standard matching barn packages start from (8) 12’x12’ stalls that include tack, feed, lounges, laundry, and wash racks. All custom configurations, grooms quarters, stall sizes and quantities are optionally available.
Standard covered arena packages start with an 80’x200’ pre-engineered steel building with 16’ eave height with many color configurations to choose from. Also included is a 30” high CCA perimeter fence, arena footing designed and provided by “Premier Equestrian”. A zoned footing sprinkler system is also part of the package. All custom designed arena sizes and options are available.
Standard All-Weather arena packages include a 66’ x 132’ (Small Dressage Arena), 24” high CCA perimeter fence, arena footing designed and provided by “Premier Equestrian”. Zoned arena footing sprinkler system is also included. All weather arena sizes and options are available.
Home & Equestrian packages include CCA lot perimeter fencing.
Paddock fencing optional
Schedule a Meeting with Developer and Listing Broker for more details and information.
Communities Under Design: (Details Released After Entitlement Process)
• Equestria Estates At Bel Lago – Ocala, Florida
• Equestria Estates At Jacksonville – Jacksonville, Florida
• Equestria Estates At Tryon – Mill Spring, North Carolina (Tryon)
• Equestria Estates At Saratoga – Saratoga, New York
• Equestria Estates At Oak Point – Oak Point, Texas
Ocean World Resort, Adventure Park, Casino, & Marina
Cofresi Beach – North Coast, Island of Hispaniola – Completion 2004
• 104 Slip – Concrete Full Service Marina, Largest in Caribbean area
• Hotels, Motels, Condominiums, Swimming Pools, Restaurants, Marina Stores, Shopping Centers
• Marine Adventure Park – State of the art marine park, dolphin, shark and sea lion tanks and attractions
• Las Vegas style casino
• Surrounding Sea Walls – offering storm surge protection for entire complex
STADIUMS & RACETRACKS
World Development Group International and its affiliated partners have been providing Stadium and Racetrack consulting and related construction services for some of the largest stadium and racetrack projects worldwide.
• Al Shaqab Horse Racing Academy – Doha, Qatar
• FIFA World Cup Soccer Stadium – Doha, Qatar
• Hebei Soccer Stadium – Hebei Province, China
• Kranji Racecourse – Singapore, China