Oil & Gas Development
Since its inception in 1978, World Development Group International has been one of the leading Service Providing Companies in the Oil, Gas and Energy Sectors Worldwide.
WDGI has been providing both consulting and a broad range of services as well as cooperative infrastructure project development to the National Oil Companies in the United States, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Algeria, Libya, Nigeria, Egypt, Turkey, Kazakhstan, UK, China, Far East, Cuba, Ireland, Europe, South/Latin America, Mexico and Canada.
Markets We Serve
• Oil and Gas
• Mining and Minerals
• Natural Gas
Progress by Design
From FEED studies to detailed design, equipment supply, fast-track turnkey plant integration, and more, WDGI provides the expertise and services to meet your specific needs and project requirements. From single discipline consultation to multi-discipline design, we create solutions for projects of any size.
Technology Integration & Services
Multi-discipline and multi-industry services include:
• Consulting and technical services
• Feasibility studies, conceptual design, Front End Loading (FEL l, ll, lll), Front End Engineering & Design (FEED), AACE estimates & preliminary engineering.
• Permitting Support
• Proprietary sulfur recovery, processing and handling technology
• Process heaters and waste heat recovery units
• GTT LNG membrane tanks
• Electrical, instrumentation and controls/automation and controls systems design, implementation and training
• Facility condition assessments
Services We Perform
• Heavy structural & pre-engineered steel applications, support buildings, towers, platforms, cat-walks
• Master Hoisting & Rigging
• Aboveground storage tanks
• Low temperature & cryogenic tanks
• Specialty vessels, thermal vacuum chambers and test facilities
• Bulk terminals and plants
• Natural gas processing facilities
• Sulfur recovery, processing and handling systems
• Power generation environmental controls & material handling
• Industrial power distribution design and engineering
• Marine structures